Sometimes, you may face very frustrating issues while accessing your Yahoo email account. Fixing such Yahoo issues are quite time-consuming and expensive. You need to use some common solving methods to fix any Yahoo! Mail issues. Some of the most common problems are Yahoo mail sign in problems, Yahoo Mail Privacy Error, etc.
Receiving spam emails issues
You might get emails from any specific sender again and again that you do not want to see. You can block such senders to prevent further incoming emails. You must know how to block someone on Yahoo Mail. You can follow the steps given below to block any sender in your Yahoo account.
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail account, and click on the Settings gear icon from the upper-right corner of your desktop.
- Click on the More Settings link appearing at the bottom of the Settings pane.
- Tap the Security and Privacy option from the left navigation pane, and then click on the Add button, which is adjacent to Blocked Addresses.
- Under the Add an email address to block section, type the email address that you want to block in the Address text box.
- At last, click on the Save button.
The above steps will help you to know how to block someone on Yahoo. You can easily unblock any blocked account if you want to do it further. To unblock, go through Settings > More Settings > Security and Privacy and click on the Trash icon adjacent to the email address that you want to unblock.
Yahoo Mail Temporary Server Errors
There are some Temporary errors that you can get any time. You will be unable to access Yahoo mail for a few minutes to several hours if such issues have ever occurred. You need to try out the following troubleshooting steps if you want immediate access to your Yahoo account.
- Enable Cookies in your browsers, and cookies are mainly responsible if you cannot sign in to Yahoo.
- Upgrade your operating system, browser, and the settings of your Yahoo account.
- Ensure that the network you are using is working properly, as sometimes Yahoo mail sign in problems may be caused due to the network issue.
- If you are facing the same issue again and again in any specific browser, switch to a different browser. Sometimes, due to an unsupported browser, you may face problems while logging into your account.
- When you try to sign-in from a new location, you have to enter an account key to provide to users via email or phone number to verify your authenticity.
Yahoo Mail Login Problems
Sometimes, you may face a lot of issues while signing in to your Yahoo mail account. It might be because of your Incorrect Username or Password or if your Yahoo mail account is Locked. Below are some commonly used solutions to fix Yahoo mail sign in problems that will help you recover and access their Yahoo account again.
- You will be unable to login to the Yahoo account if you are entering the wrong username or password. To fix this issue, you need to reset the password to access your login credentials. Yahoo account will ask you to fill in the recovery information to regain access to your Yahoo account.
- If you try to log in to your account using the wrong password several times, Yahoo may lock down your account for security purposes. Try to log in again after 12 hours and check if the Yahoo mail sign in problems has been solved or not.
- It might be possible that someone has hacked your Yahoo account, or someone else is using your account and changed your password. In such cases, you need to secure it again by verifying Yahoo that this account belongs to you and you can change the password to protect it from other users.
There are many other issues or error codes that you may face while using Yahoo mail services. Try to identify the cause of your issue and then the possible methods to resolve them easily.