The knee replacement treatment is a surgical procedure to rebuild the damaged part of the knee with the help of arthritis. This treatment is also known as total knee replacement and knee replacement surgery. In this procedure different types of material like metal and plastic are used to make kneecaps and caps to join the end joints. This treatment is considered for those who have severe knee injury or arthritis. The knee replacement treatment is important to relieve from knee pain and resurface the damaged part that can’t be treated by other treatments.
Some important thing that you should do after surgery
- Keep the knee straight – after surgery; you need to keep your knee joint completely straight means give total rest of your leg. You can use a wheelchair or crutches if you feel like you need to go somewhere in your home.
- Wear knee brace– wear knee brace is another important thing that you should consider. When you wear a knee brace then you can keep your knee straight and prevent from unnecessary strain.
- Physical therapy– after surgery you should visit the therapist daily for getting therapy. However, the best hospital in India offer this facility with surgery and you don’t need to pay any other amount. When you get therapy daily basis then your knee will recover soon.
- Visit surgeon from time to time– once the surgery is done, it is very important to analyze the recovery speed of the knee. When you visit the surgeon after surgery, you will know recovery speed, and also suggest some medicine, exercise, or many more.
How Best Doctors in India perform surgery
The best doctor in India performs surgery in 4 major steps by using advanced technology equipment and method. However, the surgery method is in different ways as per the patient’s condition. Here you will learn common steps that doctors follow.
- Preparing for the joint bone– preparing for joint bone is the first step and in this step, the surgeon removes the damaged part or cartilage of the knee.
- Placed positioning– this step is done by either using press-fit implants or cementing the metal implants in a damaged place. The metal placed is used by fitting it over the prepared bone surface of the joint.
- Patellar resurfacing– in this step doctor cut and resurface the underside of the kneecap with the help of using a plastic button.
- Inserting spacer– in this step involves inserting a disc-like plastic implant between the metal devices of the patella. This spacer will provide essential lubrication for the movement of the knee joint.
Where you can find a Knee Replacement Surgeon in India
Today we live in a technology world thus nothing is impossible to find. But the internet cant says about her services, rating, and many other things. To find a knee replacement surgeon in India you need to visit a trustworthy platform where you can find doctors easily. If you want to select a surgeon but face any problem then don’t worry, we are here to suggest you the best and topmost site where you can find experienced and well-qualified doctors easily. To pick any surgeon you should visit the official website of thechirurgie. Through this site, you not only a select doctor but also make an appointment with them. So just visit thechirurgie site and select the best surgeon to get better treatment.
If we talk about finding a hospital for surgery then Medical tourism facilitator is also an option that will help you. This is an agency that has a tie-up with the topmost hospital and if you select any hospital with the help of a medical tourism agency, you will get a discount.