Table of Contents
Well, CTET examination offers a brilliant opportunity to the graduates for acquiring a chance to turn out to be a teacher. In case you have a desire to become a teacher in school, you must definitely appear in this exam. It is going to provide you with amazing access to form up yourself as a Government Teacher. So, for all the candidates preparing for this exam, the post is going to share some points to help do well in the test.
Even if you are thinking how can you crack CTET without coaching, you can be sure that you make the perfect outcomes. Now, this post will tell you how exactly you can get the perfect marks for yourself and do well. Before you go further, remember that if you are the aspirants who are preparing for this CTET exam for the first time then you need to know some really basic details about the exam first if you wish to clear the CTET exam on the very 1st attempt.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test, even known as (CTET) gets conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) two times a year. For beginners, the general and most crucial tip to clear CTET exam is for that matter any sort of examination, is to have a basic understanding of the overall exam such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, and more. You should be much aware of these exam details for efficient preparation of the exam and to even that of crack it on the 1st attempt. So harmonized with the above understanding, take a quick peek at the general information about CTET Examination.
Timetable and Time-Management:
Time management is of much importance. To start your preparation, you should definitely know about the list of crucial topics to prepare for the exam. Thereafter, you may plan your timetable and do the prep accordingly. An aspirant can make a weekly plan to keep your studies in proper check. The point is simple, once you have gone through the syllabus and the overall segments of the exam, you can make out the time you should devote to the different areas. Come on, once you have the clarity, you can be double sure about all the time management and everything.
Solve CTET Previous Year Question Papers:
Remember that more you solve the questions, the better you have the understanding of what you should do. And these question papers have the perfect area for you to get a good hold of everything.
- When you have gone through the list of crucial topics to prepare, go via the CTET Previous Year Question Papersat BYJU’s Exam Prep and find out the trends that have been followed in all such years.
- Attempt such papers, check your score, then analyse where you stand and even then, start working on the performance.
- At times, the aspirants feel that he/she is possessing proficient knowledge on a specific topic. But attempting the question in a specific time frame with correctness is not quite easy.
- So, practising different papers help you find out the list of topics in which you require to understand and clear the fundamentals.
Work on your Weak Areas
- Make sure you prepare the list of topics you require to work on.
- On the basis of your knowledge, decide the order of preference, the topics that you require to devote maximum time and more.
- Pay attention to your weak areas and treat them as challenge.
- Set a quick goal to attempt the maximum number of questions with ninety percent correctness in a minimum time.
So, since you have a good idea about how to crack CTET without even taking up coaching; go for it with the expert guidance available at BYJU’s Exam Prep. You will do it well.