Table of Contents
The Internet is undoubtedly a hub of content like photos and videos generated by millions of users. However, not many can make money by creating content as online platforms and tech companies take care of its distribution across the world.
However, Timothy Stokely, a British entrepreneur, made history in September 2016 with the launch of his popular content subscription platform.
If you are wondering who Stokely is? He is none other than the CEO of OnlyFans which earned a whopping $390 million in revenue from November 2019 to November 2020. The London-based online platform grew its revenue by a stunning 553% and has a total active user base of 120 million.
Some latest news about the OnlyFans phenomenon
- Everyone wants to buy a nice home after earning income for several years. But, model Niamh O’Connor purchased two homes (an apartment and a villa) in less than 1 year. How is that possible? She posted photos and videos regularly on the OnlyFans Clone platform. The Irish social media star has thousands of fans who pay monthly subscription plans to watch her exclusive content.
- Rocio Pino, also known as La Grosera is a popular model on the OnlyFans app. However, that is not her only job. She is contesting in the Mexican elections this year. Rocio has promised reconstruction surgery with insurance for women affected by breast cancer.
- The global Covid-19 pandemic helped the OnlyFans content subscription platform to increase its turnover from 44 million pounds to 283 million pounds. It also earned a pre-tax profit of 53 million pounds. The number of creators increased from 348,000 on January 1, 2020, to 1.6 million at the end of 2020.
- Pearl Gonzalez, an American mixed martial artist (MMA) has launched her own page on OnlyFans for posting exclusive photos and videos. Fans can easily watch her different fights in tournaments and intense workouts.
- Natalia Alinity Mogolion, a Canada-based internet personality earned huge money by posting photos for two months on the OnlyFans platform. Her income exceeded her 10-year earnings on the Twitch live streaming platform, which is used by millions of gamers.
This is the right era for entrepreneurs to pocket profits by launching a Content subscription platform like OnlyFans. They can earn a commission from content creators for each post, income from monthly subscription plans paid by users, publishing targeted advertisements, and transaction processing fees.
Entrepreneurs can dominate the digital world by creating an OnlyFans clone app in partnership with a skilled app development company. A modern Content Management System (CMS) is provided for efficient distribution of images and videos. An advanced admin dashboard helps in monitoring the daily business operations efficiently.
How do content creators get incentives by posting on an app like OnlyFans?
Timely payments – Actors and actresses sometimes do not get their payments on time from movie producers. Hence, their hard work goes in vain. However, such issues never happen on the OnlyFans platform. Content creators and models can opt for daily, weekly, and monthly payments.
The payment records will be regularly scrutinized by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Ministry (HMRC) non-ministerial department of the British government.
Multiple withdrawal options – There is no possibility of payment getting blocked or stuck on an app like OnlyFans. The artists, models and stars withdraw their income through Automated Clearing House (ACH), Original Credit Transaction (OCT), Paxum e-wallet, and Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).
CCPA, DMCA and GDPR safeguards – Photos and videos of the content developers and models are kept safe from issues like copyright infringement, duplication, and morphing on the OnlyFans clone app.
The online platform follows all the guidelines and rules of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Hence, it increases trust in the minds of artists and stars for posting their content on an app like OnlyFans.
An integrated referral program – Content creators get a flat 5% commission for referring a new artist or a model to the OnlyFans clone app. The commission will increase depending on the level of income earned by the new creator. The special aspect is that there is no limitation on earnings or the number of referrals.
Extra income earning options – Models and stars on an attractive app like OnlyFans also mint more money through live streaming of content, pay-per-view messaging, and tips from their fans and followers.
How users get maximum entertainment in the OnlyFans clone app?
- Members of an app like OnlyFans can register quickly by syncing their Facebook, Google, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. Additionally, they establish a direct connection with popular celebrities and models through private chats.
- Besides that, users can purchase branded merchandise from online stores like Shopify and Teespring. They buy high-end bags, caps, coffee mugs, face masks, hats, hoodies, leggings, pillows, smartphone cases, stickers, and T-shirts.
- New members can sign up for the OnlyFans monthly subscription plan and completely entertain themselves. They process payments through credit cards, debit cards, Discover, Maestro, Mastercard, and Visa.
- Users can resolve glitches and issues by reaching out to the dedicated Help Centre. 24×7 technical assistance is offered via email, live chat, and phone.
What is the budget fixed for OnlyFans Clone App Development?
Creating an amazing app like OnlyFans involves a multi-pronged process.
Significant costs are spent for business analysis, studying the market conditions, creation of the user interface (UI), front-end and back-end development, testing the security and speed, launching the content subscription platform, and implementing large-scale online promotional campaigns.
Entrepreneurs have to allocate more expenses for bug fixing, maintenance, software upgrades, technical support, and third-party API integration.
OnlyFans has unquestionably spearheaded the creator economy. Artists, models, and publishers can command their own price for their work without facing any limitations. Moreover, they need not depend on any intermediaries for the distribution of their precious content.
The OnlyFans Clone platform will continue to grow strongly with positive trends like better Internet connectivity, an increase in disposable income of consumers, and booming smartphone usage.
Hence, entrepreneurs can take a big step forward in the digital economy by initiating outstanding OnlyFans clone app development. A knowledgeable app development company provides in-depth support from start to finish for achieving the best business results.