Table of Contents
Brother is a Japanese Multinational Electronics and electrical equipment company. It manufactures multiple products like printers, multifunctional printers, desktop computers, consumer and industrial sewing machines, and more. One of Brother’s productions in printers is the Brother HL-L2360DW printer; it is a reliable, affordable, monochrome printer perfect for home or small office use. You can connect your printer using wireless or wired networking or a Hi-Speed USB interface. The single-line LCD helps make the menu navigation much easier. The printer offers high printing speed for faster printing up to 2400 x 600 dpi, along with an adjustable 250-sheet capacity tray. The printer is compatible with mobile devices over the wireless network, which contributes to making the entire printing experience much easier. You will find the steps for Brother HL-L2360DW Wifi Setup in this blog.
STEPS FOR BROTHER HL-L2360DW WIFI SETUP
The wireless setup of the Brother HL-L2360DW printer is easy as long as the user knows how to carry it out. To make the setup much more facile when provided with the appropriate steps to follow through. Therefore, we have curated this blog to provide you with the steps on how to connect Brother Printer to Wifi HL-L2360DW in this blog. Please note that the entire setup is divided into three parts: Prerequisites for the Setup, Brother machine set up on the wireless network, and download the software on your computer.
Prerequisites For The Setup
The prerequisites are a few things you have to check before we move on to the setup.
- The Setup requires you to identify the Network Name and Network Key on your router
- You can find both at the back or the side of the router
- Please note both for future reference
- Ensure the router, printer, and your computer are on
Set Up On A Wireless Network
After you check the prerequisites for the Brother HL-L2360DW Wifi Setup, let’s move onto the actual procedure for set up.
- First and foremost, please connect your printer to a power socket to turn it in, if it isn’t on already
- You should be able to identify navigation arrows on your printer; please use these to go up or down on the options on your printer’s menu
- Now, using the same navigation buttons, please select the Network option from the menu followed by pressing on OK
- Use the Up and Down navigation keys to select the WLAN option next followed by pressing on OK to confirm
- From the new menu now, use the up and down keys to locate and select the Setup Wizard and press OK
- A question should appear on your printer asking, ‘WLAN Enable?’ – please select Yes to activate the wireless network connection
- Your brother will search for Network names around and present a list of Network Name (SSIDs)
- Identify your network name and SSID, as noted during the prerequisites of the setup
- Please enter your Network Key and press Ok to apply the settings on your printer
- If your Brother printer’s screen shows Connection: OK, please note that your printer is now successfully connected to your wireless Network
- On the other hand, if the screen shows Connection: XX, please note that the connection was unsuccessful
- In case the wireless setup with your Brother printer fails, please note that you will require re-doing the setup properly
Download And Install Your Brother Machine’s Software
Once you make all the changes as mentioned earlier, please move onto your computer to implement the next segment of steps on how to connect Brother printer to WiFi HL-L2360DW. Please note that software installation CD comes with the printer itself, but can be defective or simply wouldn’t work at times. If you are in a similar situation, please download the driver using the steps mentioned below.
- Open your preferred web browser (Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Google Chrome, or Safari)
- Enter Support.Brother.com in the URL and press Enter to launch the website
- Now, from the options on your screen, please click on Downloads to reveal all the downloads you can make from this website
- From the list of all downloads, select your own printer’s name and number
- Look carefully, and select the printer and click on it to download the driver to your computer
- Download the driver on your computer and then wait for it to download
- Install the driver and then run it on your desktop or computer
After making all the necessary changes and settings, your Brother HL-L2360DW Wifi Setup should be successful. You can now utilize your printer, while also enjoying the wireless functions on the printer. Please note that setting up the printer with the wireless network has to be precise and might require you to repeatedly carry it out until it is successful. However, you can also find ways to troubleshoot the Brother printer setup on PromtHelp.